ingredients of recipe for grape
- Softened cream cheese, 8 ounces (see notes)
- •One cup of sour cream (see notes)
- 0.5 cups sugar, 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- •1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- •4 pounds of grapes without seeds (red, white or a combination of the two)
- •A cup of walnuts, chopped
directions of recipe for grape
Cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar should be thoroughly combined.
Add lemon juice and vanilla.
Beating slowly will combine.
In a big bowl, arrange the grapes after removing them from the stems.
the required amount of sauce, and stir.
Place it in a big bowl and top with walnuts that have been chopped.