ASUS has revealed its all-new 32-inch ROG Swift PG329Q-W display that uses WQHD (2560 x 1440) technology, ultra-fast IPS, 175Hz refresh rate, 1ms (GTG), Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, G-compatible -SYNC and DisplayHDR 600.
The Asus ROG Swift monitor features a WQHD (2560 x 1440) panel that provides 77% more desktop real estate on screen than traditional Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays. Plus, it produces an incredible 1,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Fast 32-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS gaming monitor with ultra-fast 175*Hz (above 144Hz) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Fast IPS technology enables a 1ms gray-to-gray (GTG) response time for intense gaming visuals with exceptionally high frame rates.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology combines ASUS ELMB technology with NVIDIA’s G-SYNC compatibility, eliminating ghosting and tearing for crisp gaming visuals and excellent frame rates.
- G-SYNC enables VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with a professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets DisplayHDR 600 certification.
ASUS’ internal Fast IPS display allows the display’s liquid crystal elements to change four times faster than established IPS panels for improved response. Smearing and motion blur are nearly destroyed with a one-millisecond gray-to-gray response time. This display also delivers superior images with vivid colors thanks to the 98% DCI-P3 color gamut and an incredible 1000:1 contrast ratio. Wide 178-degree viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and color shift, even with your positioning.
Users will encounter smooth gameplay visuals, promoting a higher level of gameplay advantage in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy, and sports titles. The ASUS ROG Swift delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
ROG Swift PG329Q-W provides a fuller color gamut with standard DCI-P3 98% and sRGB 160% color gamut. All ASUS monitors are factory pre-calibrated with a factory calibration report to ensure color accuracy.
The ROG Strix series provides ambient lighting in sync with other Aura-enabled components and peripherals with exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology and the use of supported media. Armory Crate application.
HDR technology maintains a degree of luminance to provide a wider color gamut and higher contrast than conventional monitors. The brightest whites and darkest blacks bring out details like never before. Additionally, the monitor can access a maximum brightness of 600 nits to meet DisplayHDR 600 certification requirements.
For connectivity, the ASUS ROG Swift features a single DisplayPort1.2, two HDMI 2.0 ports and can support a huge range of multimedia devices. The ergonomically designed stand offers tilt, swivel, and height adjustments to customize the perfect viewing position. Finally, the screen is VESA compatible, ideal for wall mounting.