- 1 15oz. box yellow cake mix
- 1 3.4oz. box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 7.5 ounces 7UP
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup 7-up soda
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and cream a 12-cup bundt pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, mix together the cake mix, pudding, and eggs.
- Mix in the vegetable oil until combined then gently mix in the soda at low speed until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a cake tester comes clean from the thickest part of the cake.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool in the pan for 20 minutes before flipping onto a cooling rack or plate to cool completely, about another 40 minutes before icing.
- To make the icing, simply whisk together the powdered sugar and 7-Up until the desired consistency is reached. Then drizzle over the top of the cooled cake and top with sprinkles (optional).
You can use a lemon box mix and lemon pudding for a more lemon flavor.
White cake mix can also be used.